How can nutrition and wellness benefit your team?
Our team of dietitians, pharmacists, medical doctors, geneticists, and allied health providers can help you or your business with the latest insights into the benefits of nutrition in the workspace.
As a credentialed source within the healthcare field and wellness sector, practitioners will provide your customers, clients, and employees with personalized guidance you can trust.
Our corporate wellness program can help you and your employees live happy, healthier, and more productive lives.
We can provide one-time classes or build up to weekly or monthly programs customized for your organization’s needs.
Benefits for Employees:
- Improved health: A corporate wellness nutrition program can help employees adopt healthier eating habits, leading to improved health outcomes such as weight loss, reduced risk of chronic diseases, and increased energy levels.
- Increased productivity: By eating a nutritious diet, employees may experience increased mental clarity and focus, which can improve their productivity and work performance. (reduce sick days)
- Reduced stress: Poor nutrition and unhealthy eating habits can contribute to stress and anxiety. A wellness nutrition program can help employees manage stress levels by providing guidance on stress-reducing foods and techniques.
- Improved morale: By promoting a healthy lifestyle, a corporate wellness nutrition program can help employees feel more valued and supported by their employers, leading to improved job satisfaction and morale.
- Fosters a sense of team bonding within a workplace to support each other’s journey to health
Benefits for Employers:
- Reduced healthcare costs: By encouraging healthy eating habits, a wellness nutrition program can help prevent chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. This can lead to reduced healthcare costs for employers.
- Increased productivity: Healthy and energized employees are more productive, leading to increased profits and improved business outcomes for employers.
- Improved employee retention: A wellness nutrition program can improve employee morale and job satisfaction, which can lead to improved employee retention rates and reduced turnover costs.
- Enhanced company image: Employers that prioritize employee wellness are often seen as socially responsible and caring, which can enhance their reputation and attract top talent.
Corporate Wellness Topics:
- Nutrition 101: Introduction to Nutrition (Gut health, hormones, micro and macro, phytochemicals, Chrono nutrition)
- Mind Set
- Meal Prep and Healthy Cooking Guidelines
- Myth Busting: Fad Diets Edition
- Anti-inflammatory Diet
- Holiday Eating Tips and Tricks
- Social media health tips & trends
- Healthier Happy Hours
- Introduction to Sports Nutrition
- Virtual Nutrition Escape Room
- Access to Nutrition & lifestyle tools
Additional services: include physical training, biometric feedback testing, nutraceuticals, as well as metabolic, additional online courses, and hormonal optimization.
There are no reviews yet.